Your browser is a little too outdated for our website. May we recommend you download a better, faster and more secure browser? Firefox is a great alternative to Explorer. There's also Chrome by Google, which is highly recommended.
If you'd like to use Internet Explorer, Microsoft recommends upgrading to the most recent version of Internet Explorer available for your computer.
As an accredited continuing care retirement community leader, PHI builds on more than 60 years of experience and has an outstanding record of sound financial viability and integrity. The Presbyterian Homes, Inc. now manages three independent continuing care retirement communities strategically located in the Raleigh/Cary/Research Triangle area (Glenaire) , the Greensboro/HighPoint/Winston-Salem area (River Landing at Sandy Ridge) and the Laurinburg/southeastern North Carolina area (Scotia Village). All communities are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
The mission of The Presbyterian Homes is to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of those we serve. The vision is to create an innovative, vibrant and diverse culture which provides security and enhances quality of life.
In carrying out its mission and vision, The Presbyterian Homes, Inc. and its communities value:
- Empowerment: Provide an environment that fosters personal and professional growth, wellness and security.
- Choices: Strive to honor individual needs and preferences.
- Wellness: Encourage the pursuit of healthy lifestyles.
- Excellence: Commit to excellence in all that we do.
- Financial Strength: Operate with high ethical standards in a fiscally responsible manner as a non-profit organization.
Help Build Resources for Our Residents & CommunitiesLearn About Ways to Give & Donate Online